- Registration can be in writing, by phone or in person. It is confirmed by us via phone, in person or in writing and is therefore binding. Payment is made on site or, if requested by us, 14 days prior to the start of the event onto the following account: Aktiv-Zentrum Bregenzerwald Lutz Schmelzinger Raiffeisenbank Bezau-Mellau-Bizau Blz. 37406 Konto-Nr.2.417.293 Swift-Code for EU – transactions IBAN AT 52 3740 6000 0241 7293 BIC RVVGAT2B406
- Cancellation Rules
The participant has the right to withdraw from the contract at any time against a declaration to the Aktiv-Zentrum Bregenzerwald. If he makes use of this right, he has to pay the following compensation to the Aktiv-Zentrum Bregenzerwald Lutz Schmelzinger: 20 days before the start of the tour, 25% of the price. For cancellations 19 to 10 days before tour start 50% of the price. 9 to 1 days 75% of the price. After that 100% of the price.
Requested and sent vouchers will not be valid until the mentioned voucher amount has been credited to our account.All prices are inclusive of the currently valid VAT. All prices are per person, unless otherwise stated.
- All prices are inclusive of the currently valid VAT. All prices are per person, unless otherwise stated.
- Number of Participants
For the execution of the respective tour, the minimum number of participants is indicated, if not stated at least 4 participants. Should this not be achieved, we reserve the right to withdraw from the contract no later than 14 days before the start of the tour or for short-term bookings within a reasonable time frame.
- We recommend in your own interest the conclusion of insurance, which is covering travel accident, baggage loss, travel cancellation, repatriation costs and a travel health insurance that includes a recovery insurance.
- The starting times of the tours cannot always be determined exactly, and stated times are only indicative. We assume no liability for compliance with these guidelines. (e.g. water levels, weather conditions, physical fitness, etc.)
Participation is at your own risk. The organizer is liable only for negligence or intent.
- Persons affected by medication, alcohol or drugs are excluded from the tour.
- Addition for rafting, canoe and Funkayak tours
Each participant must be able to swim and have a healthy physical condition. We expressly point out that canoes and Funkayaks must be steered by the participant himself and there will be no guide from the Aktiv-Zentrum Bregenzerwald inside each boat. There will be a safety briefing before the tour starts. The group will be accompanied by a guide (or several) guide(s) in their own boat. All participants must follow the safety instructions of the tour guide. The tour guide reserves the right to cancel or modify the tour due to unforeseen circumstances that may endanger the safety of the participants (e.g. too high water-level, bad weather conditions insufficient abilities of the participants).
- Addition Bike School
Requirements for participating in our tours are a healthy physical condition and a corresponding physical fitness. Each participant agrees to wear a helmet. Each participant must ensure that their own bike complies with the usual safety standard. The safety instructions of the tour guide are to be followed and it is reserved for him to change the program in case of unfavourable weather conditions and/or other incidents. The participation in the bike course is voluntary and at your own risk.
- Addition High-Ropes-Course
Each participant must attend the safety briefing and follow the instructions of the tour guide. In the event of an infringement or a violation of instructions, the participants concerned may be excluded from the tour without being entitled to a refund. The operator assumes no liability for resulting damages, injuries and accidents.Each person must always secure himself with the carabiners. Parents must always be sure about the proper safety of their children. The safety carabiners must always be suspended in the safety rope or in the rope slide; both carabiners must never be unhooked at the same time.Children aged 8-10 years (up to a height of 1.45) must be accompanied by an adult in the high ropes course.Long hair must be tied together and body alterations like piercing jewellery in the area of the harness must be masked or removed to prevent injuries. Maximum body weight for participants is 120 kilos. We reserve the right to close the site for safety reasons, such as storm, thunderstorms heavy rain, or high water level.
- Addition for hiking / snowshoeing / caving tours
Requirements for participation in our tours are a healthy physical condition, a corresponding physical fitness.
- Our family prices account for parents with their underage children
Warning: this text has been translated by Google Translate and might not be accurate.